Belgium Immigration for Investors and Entrepreneurs
Belgium is a `financial` capital of Europe with rich international presence. The country is investor friendly and most favorable for businesses in terms of taxation. Belgium does not offer `citizenship by investment` program like other countries, but `residence by investment` available for investors and business entrepreneurs.
Belgium is very attractive to many foreigners, gaining residency…
For entrepreneurs, self-employed individuals, and investors, Belgium offers a relatively easy path to resident status and eventually acquiring Belgian citizenship.
Belgium is the only country in Europe where you become eligible to apply for citizenship, after just 3 years of legal residence (continuous). Belgian citizenship is acquired by right after 7 years of legal residence.
We offer a `Residence program in Belgium` package for foreigners and non-EU citizens to acquire residence permit in Belgium and then permanently move to Belgium with their family.
Foreigners and non-EU persons can apply for residence permit under investor or business category, which usually involves in either investing in a belgium company with an office as a director/owner of the company, you can easily qualify for the belgian residence permit along with any family members. It usually takes 3-8 months to get the residence permit issued to investors who form their company. You will need to renew the residence permit annually for 3 yrs and after which you will qualify for `permanent residence permit.`
A personal visit is usually required to complete the formalities with Belgian Government.
We expect our clients to to invest a minimum of EUR 300,000, to cover the necessary costs and expenses, to immigrate to Belgium. We assist high net worth clients and business investors.
The BVBA and SPRL are the most popular company types in Belgium. The Belgian BVBA company works just like Limited Liability Company. Taxes are actually around 30% and annual returns are filed every 12 months in accordance with Belgian regulations. With proper tax planning you can substantially minimize the tax liability.
Fees for a Belgian residence application will vary from case by case. For a residence permit application the following minimum fees (exclusive of VAT, which may apply depending on the client’s situation) are charged (for one/main applicant):
1. Main Applicant
€ 95,000 for the application to obtain a residence permit for the first year
€ 25,000 for every renewal for the second and subsequent years
€ 35,000 for a citizenship application (possible at the earliest after the third year)
2. Fees for family members (spouses and children under 18 years of age), per family member:
€ 20,000 for application to obtain a residence permit for the first year
€ 10,000 for every renewal for the second and subsequent years
€ 20,000 for a citizenship application (at the earliest after the third year)
3. Company Incorporation Costs
The above fee includes all of the following services:
• Advice and assistance during the initial residence application
• Assistance in the search for adequate housing
• Initial pre-immigration tax advice
• Direct access to the various authorities
• Assistance with opening bank accounts in Belgium
• Liaison with all local and government authorities
• Submission of the application to the relevant government authorities
• Advice and assistance regarding local accommodation and related formalities
• Assistance with the registration in the municipality
• Advice and assistance during all renewals of the temporary residence permit
• Assistance with obtaining a permanent residence permit
• Advice and assistance with the citizenship application
• Follow-up of the citizenship application
• Assistance with the passport application
We take care of all corporate services for the Belgian company including the appointment of a company director, all issues related to taxes, citizenship, application process including providing assistance housing accommodation to our clients
You can visit official Belgium govt website for more information on investing and company formations in Belgium:
We offer full assistance and personalized consultation with applying for residence permits , international tax planning, real estate and accommodation, specifically those non-EU persons and foreign nationals, who wish to move to Belgium.